What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our web site. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you. For example, cookies allow our website to remember information about your preferences and to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies also help to ensure that information you see online is relevant to you and your interests.
- Enable specific functions of our web site that make your browsing more efficient
- Provide analytics for us to gain data related to how a visitor uses our web site
- Store your login ID information to allow you to log in and out of our site
- Store visitor tracking IP address and URL
- Store guest shopping cart session id to display shopping cart items for guest customer.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies: These cookies are only active during the time you are using the website. As soon as you leave the site, they are deleted from your device or browser cache memory.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to see how visitors navigate through our web site. This helps us to improve the way the site works; for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily, and to analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Analytical cookie data will be stored for a period of 26 months.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our web site and some services and functionalities may not work.